Santa Maria in Colvillano
Santa Maria in Colvillano Church
According to local tradition, the construction of the Church of Santa Maria in Colvillano dates back to the 10th century, but the first documents that bear witness to its existence are from the early years of the ‘300. The current construction seems to be the work of the confraternity of Santa Maria, founded in 1595, to witch the church was entrusted. Only few frescoes with the figure of ‘Prophets’ attributed to Gaspare Negro (1530) remain.